Dublin City University Business Matchmaker 2016
Brendan O’Brien (Regional Director, AIB Dublin North & West) and Paddy Whyte (Head of AIB Dublin North & West Business Centre) have the pleasure of inviting you to join AIB at the Dublin City University Business Matchmaker 2016 event on Wednesday 17th February.
This unique event will allow you to meet one-to-one with experts at Dublin City University, who are actively engaged in research, and discuss how their expertise can help your company. During the plenary session you will hear from companies that have previously collaborated with DCU, together with speakers who will help you understand the various options for collaborating and funding R&D projects through state and European supports. DCU’s Research Hubs and Invent will be on hand to offer advice on funding and collaboration mechanisms.
- Wednesday 17th February 2016
- The Helix, DCU, Collins Avenue, Glasnevin, Dublin 9, Ireland
- Dr Jim Walsh, Executive Director/CSO, Trinity Biotech Plc; Adjunct Professor and Bio- Innovator in Residence at DCU
- Joe Bourke, Managing Director, IT Solutions
- Brian Fitzpatrick, Founder, Oriel Sea Salt
- John O’Dwyer, Head of Technology, Media & Telecommunication Banking, AIB
See full details and register for event
Please register by 10th February 2016.
Email Software by Newsweaver