Getting your Business Brexit Ready | Leopardstown
Dear AIB Customer,
On behalf of AIB I would like to invite you to a special breakfast event where our speakers will discuss some of the practical steps you can take for your business in light of the Brexit vote.
We know that you may have been overwhelmed by the variety of information in the general media about how Brexit will affect your business, and how uncertain the future is at the moment. However we hope that our speakers can help to guide and inform you, and we would also like to talk about the potential opportunities in the midst of these challenges.
- John Fahey, AIB Senior Economist
- Anne Lanigan, Enterprise Ireland
- Brendan Donovan, Head of Business and Retail Treasury in AIB
- Pete Smyth, Founder and CEO of Broadlake, who has first-hand experience in diversifying a successful business beyond the traditional UK market.
- Thursday, 1st December 2016
- 7.30: Registration and sit down breakfast
- 8.00: Event kicks off with presentations from our speakers
- 8.45: Q&A Panel Discussion
- 9.15: Final comments followed by tea/coffee
We would be delighted if you could join us for what should be an enjoyable and informative event.
Head of AIB Dublin South