Identify Winning Export Strategies and Opportunities
Dear AIB Customer,
Doing business outside Ireland can open up new markets and enable companies to successfully grow their business. AIB will host a breakfast seminar in Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Killiney on 20th November for both existing exporters and businesses planning to export.
This seminar, hosted by John Whelan
(Export Sector Specialist, AIB), will look at:
- Winning export strategies for your products and services
- The key countries where business and consumer demand can provide opportunities for your business
Bernard McCarthy (Managing Director, DHL Express) will talk through the key logistics questions that new or expanding exporters need to consider, such as:
Location & Date:
- What is the right transport mode for your product?
- Which customs formalities do you need to be aware of?
- What terms of trade (Incoterms) are appropriate to your business?
- Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Killiney Hill Rd, Killiney, Dublin | 20th November 2014
- 7.30am: Registration & refreshments
- 8.00am sharp: Presentations (followed by networking & refreshments)
Places are limited so reserve your seat now.