Launch of AIB Outlook: Technology Report
Dear AIB Customer,
Thank you for registering for our Outlook: Technology report launch tomorrow morning 27th March.
The full agenda is now available below.
Car parking for the event will be provided free of charge in the Thomas Street car park (entrance from Oliver Bond Street; see map below). Please take your ticket as normal and when exiting press the intercom and inform the car parking staff that you attended the AIB event in the National Digital Research Centre.
We hope you can join us for this exciting launch event and look forward to welcoming you tomorrow morning.
Thursday 27th March 2014
- 7:30 - 8:00am – Registration & Breakfast
- 8:15 - 9:30am – Launch
- Julie Sinnamon, Enterprise Ireland
Panel Discussion (“The Indigenous Irish Tech Sector”):
- Moderated by Paul Hayes (CEO, Beachhut), with guest speakers:
- Larry Quinn (Chairman of Accuris Networks and Venture Partner at Atlantic Bridge Partners)
- Laura Sheesgreen (CEO of Skillspages and former CFO/VP of Finance at Skype)
- Pat Phelan (CEO, Trustev)
- Brendan O’Driscoll (CEO, Soundwave).
National Digital Research Centre (NDRC),
The Digital Exchange,
A: Car parking
B: Event Venue